- President Palmon Jack - Current divinely elected president of Dragonia; commander-in-chief of all Dragonian forces.
- Grand-General Xan Kriegor - Grand-General of the Dragonian Grand Army. Third highest ranking officer in the entire Dragonian military. Current supreme commander of the Shield Arm of the Grand Army. Director of all Dragonian forces on the Corsari battlefront.
- Senator-General Olivia Hartman - Senator-General of Greater Mahanon; second in command of the Shield Arm of the Grand Army. Forward facing commander of all Dragonian forces on the Corsari theater. Operates on the forefront of the battle space acting as the visible leader of Dragonian forces
- General James MacAllen - Commander of the Dragonian ground forces on Corsair. On orders from Olivia Hartman, organizes the entire battle space
- Lieutenant General Serafini Kidder - Commander of the Northern Battlefront under James MacAllen.
- Lieutenant General Blake Frink - Commander of the Southern Battlefront under James MacAllen.
- Major General Frederick Hill - Commander of the Auxiliary Reserve forces under James MacAllen.
- Vice-President Glenn Hershberger - Interim president of Corsair elevated into position after the assassination of President Regal. Defers almost complete control of the armed forces to Car-Lah Guderian.
- Generalfeldmarschall Car-Lah Guderian - Supreme commander of the entire Corsari Armed Forces. Closely coordinates with allied commanders to effectively cover battle theaters.
- General Freed-Rick Selbach - Second-in-command of the Corsari Armed Forces. Focuses more on the coordination of the troops directly while Car-Lah coordinates with allied leaders.
- General Julia Helmann - Third-in-Command of the Corsari Armed Forces. Responsible for the greater defense of Kessad and the surrounding lands.
- Generalleutnant Ar-Mond Herschmann - Commander of the Northern Battlefront focused primarily in the Bergland. Commands a greater degree of air-power due to the mountainous terrain and large cities
- Generalleutnant Sabrina Bless - Commander of the Southern Battlefront primarily focused in the Rhein. Commands a greater degree of ground vehicles due to the long flat expanses of the Rheinland.
- Brigadegeneral Kae-Rin Lieberman - Director of all tactical support for the Corsari Armed Forces. Responsible for coordinating and targeting orbital strikes from the Ion Cannon.
Republic of AcDragonia
General Thundra Orientail
General Sam Falcons
Lieutenant General Holly Davidson
Lieutenant General Deon Kitsinger
Major General Tobias Langston
Brigadier General Kevin Harkleon